This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in
the supervision of 8 – 20 store associates. The Full Time Assistant Manager Position is a great way to gain management experience and learn and grow your retail skills including:
- Leading and Inspiring a team focused on customer obsession and driving results
- Assist with talent selection, associate development and retention
- Assist in visual presentation and ensuring sound operational practices
- Support the manager in generating sales and profits and managing expenses
- Assist in driving new ideas, sharing information with others and creating solutions to problems
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount..........yes 40!
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Full Time Assistant Manager Candidates are skilled individuals with:
- Previous supervisory experience required; preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Strong selling abilities and the ability to build customer relationships
- Proven ability to motivate others and work as a team to meet and exceed goals
- Availability to work day, evening and weekend hours