Ideal candidates for the PART TIME ASSOCIATE WORKSHOP MANAGER position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
- 2+ years of retail management experience with a proven, successful track record in a customer centric business, preferably in specialty retail.
- Team centric leader
- Exceptional selling skills
- Ambitious and success oriented
- Models professional and personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and plans ahead; pays attention to detail
- Recruits and retains solid candidates
- Proven success with training and developing
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet sales and profitability goals
- Engages guests in creating a fun and memorable experience
- Takes ownership to oversee retail store operations
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent. College degree a plus.
- Availability that meets the needs of the business (including nights and weekends), flexibility to maintain a minimum of 20 hours per week and work up to 30 hours per week as needed.
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, disability)
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Bonus Opportunity
- Bonus incentives
- Merchandise discounts
- Rotating schedule that allows for work/life balance
- A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK!