The Store Manager is responsible for leading store teams in driving sales, brand loyalty, setting the expectation, and providing exceptional customer service as well as recruiting and developing top retail talent. This position has full accountability for the key financial results of the store, and is responsible for the overall leadership and development of the store by building an independent, high-performing team that is dedicated to achieving results and supporting brand strategies.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a specialty retail Store Manager in relevant traffic, volume and unit intensity, or comparable management experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills
- Strategic Mindset.
- Proven track record of selecting high-performing talent.
- Effective communicator, including facilitation and presentation of programs, processes, and concepts.
- Ability to inspire and motivate store team.
- Quality decision making.
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity.
- Understand and interpret moderately complex financial reports.
- Broad knowledge of retail landscape.
- Plan and execute strategies.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizing skills.
- Fiscally responsible.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, and ability to adapt to and learn internal applications.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule,including weekends and evening shifts, to meet business needs.
- Ability to maneuver on sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.