This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to create an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. While the primary responsibility of a Stylist is to deliver excellent customer service and build wardrobes; Stylist are expected to participate in merchandising the store and maintain presentation standards.
What you’ll get in return:
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount..........yes 40!
- Part time: 8-16 hours on average
- Pay: DOE
- Flexible schedule required, evenings and weekends
- Relevant experience preferred
- Online application only